Coated Pipe is also called Powder Coated Pipe, Lean pipe, Composite pipe, or Flexible pipe. It is a welded pipe with plastic resin coating after surface treatment of high-quality steel pipe. The outer surface is made of PE/ABS/ESD/PVC plastic layer and the inner surface is covered with a coating layer. After the
composition of the product, it has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, wear resistance, bright color, anti-rust and no pollution, and is an ideal substitute for stainless steel products. The standard diameter of the bar material is 28mm, the plastic layer of the pipe wall is made of PE/ABS/ESD plastic, the wall thickness of the steel pipe is 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm. Colors commonly used for appearance color are beige, black, and stainless steel, and different effects can also be made according to different requirements.
The PE Coated Steel Pipe standard length is 4m.The external color can be customized for different effects. Often used with black paint metal joints.
PE Coated Steel Pipe Yellow is one of the Coated Pipes. The Coated Pipe is also known as the Lean Pipe,Powder Coated Pipe, ABS Coated Pipe,PVA Coated Pipe, PE Coated Steel Pipe or Flexible Pipe that formed by the combination of thermoplastic adhesive special plastic layer coated external surface, and anti-corrosion layer coated internal surface as well as the welded steel pipe coated plastic resin after surface treatment of high quality steel pipes, which feature ideal outline, wear-resistant, bright color, and rust-proof without pollution. It is an ideal substitute of the stainless steel products. The diameter of standard lean pipe is 28mm, and the plastic layer of the tube wall adopts PE or PVC plastic, and steel pipe wall of 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm thickness standards. The Beige PE Coated Steel Pipe standard length is 4m.The external color can be customized for different effects. The PE Coated Steel Pipe often used with black paint metal joints. Specifications
|Material||Steel tube with PE/ABS/PVC plastic layer [Cold-rolled steel.Spcc-approx.0.07mm(0.03")thick]|
|Outside diameter||28mm (1.10〞)|
|Thickness||0.8mm ; 1.0mm ; 1.2mm|
|Specification||4000mm*Φ28mm (outside diameter)|
|Packing||10pcs/bundle,4m/pcs,Plastic film pack|
Why choose Yellow PE Coated Steel Pipe over other building methods?
(Please see "Coated pipe" at the top of this page for more information.)
1. Simplicity: The simplest industrial production concept that Coated Pipe use is easy to understand. In addition to load instructions, Coated Pipe assemblies do not have to consider too many precise data and structural rules.Workers in the production line design and manufacture bar-type products according to their own work station conditions.
2. Flexibility: Through simple design, the production of lean material processing system has good flexibility, which allows you to design, build and adjust according to your own special needs.
3, Flexible: due to the diversification of modern production products, the need to constantly change the logistics station equipment, and constantly adjust in the production process.Building block-type components can be constructed into almost all types of medium- and light-weight workstations.Change is inevitable, and the standard components of the bar products make it easy for you to adapt and adapt to changing processes on the spot.
4, In line with lean production methods: the standard components of the Coated Pipe to make your changes are very easy to adapt to the changing process on the spot.
5, To improve the working environment: In addition to reducing the time and necessary movements to pick and place parts and tools, but also can help you reduce the risk of workplace injuries, because the main components of the Coated Pipe covered with plastic.
6. Scalability: Through the needs of different products, we can design new accessories that can be matched with the original lean material rack to increase the use of different production methods or different work stations.
7. Reusable: Coated Pipe and fittings are reusable and can be recycled. When the life cycle of a product or a process is over, the product can be re-assembled to adapt to new requirements by changing the structure of the product.
8. Ergonomics: Due to the simple adjustability of the Coated Pipe assembly, it is easy to adjust the pick and place height of the bar products, so that each operator is in the best working position.
9. Continual improvement: It can arouse the awareness of innovation and innovation of the majority of employees. The best result is continuous improvement of products and processes.This is consistent with the idea that many companies encourage employees to innovate.
Welcome to our company website, thank you for your letter, we will give you a reply in the first time, would you please leave your information and contact way!